Ten on Ten :: May 2015 >> My First Mother's Day!

Happy Ten on Ten!
Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day!

Such a lovely first Mother's Day. Brunch with family. Beautiful weather. And being reunited with my husband after a long two weeks apart. I really couldn't have wished for anything more...  My heart is so full. xoxo


{Finally, a little ME time} {Mama Bear} {Fresh Berries and Coconut Cream} {Papa and Baby Girl} {All I want for Mother's Day is a decent photo with my daughter... Is this really too much to ask?? - and yes, that is spit up on my shoulder.} {Love my Nana} {Taking a Break} {Already??} {On the Road Again} {Last stretch of the journey... finally homeward bound to Portland!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...